Tuesday, April 28, 2009

She's a brick...HOUSE!









Finally, I found time to give an update! We've been busy, busy lately. We moved out of Broad Ripple two weeks ago. Thank God for Scott, Melissa, and Bryan!!! We couldn't have done it without their help. We spent most evenings last week cleaning and tying up loose ends, and this past weekend our renters moved in. I have a feeling being landlords will be quite the learning experience. So far, so good, although it's only been four days.
AJ is now living with his dad, and I'm staying with my parents--it's kind of like high school dating! :) It's hard being apart, but at the same time it's good to spend quality time with the fam. Tonight I'm going to watch Sophie's gymnastics class, then when we get home we're working on math flashcards. It's the small things like that that I'm really enjoying while living in the 'ville.

Above are some recent pics we took over the weekend. The exterior is almost complete, and the inside is coming right along. I think this week they'll begin the flooring. We were pretty unsure about the paint color, but now I think it's growing on us. Soooo many decision when building!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kids.....
    We're back in California after an all night stay at the airport due to weather! Crazy! The house looks awesome and I love the kitchen cabinets. I think it's cool that you're spending quality time with fams prior to the wedding. Just wish I was there to get in on some of it. AJ? Sarah? California long weekend??? Love you both...Mom and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are tremedously blessed! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! What is your new address? 10342? I'm trying to zoom in on the pic? When do you think will be the official move in date? I'm with Linda, I love the kitchen cabinets! Beautiful curb appeal! Can't wait to see what colors you pick. I know you'll just have it decorated so cute! Cute's probably not the best word, let's say tastefully & warm & inviting! :) Got to get in touch with you soon to discuss showers etc. I enjoyed seeing you! Love, Mandy

    ReplyDelete