Sunday, July 10, 2011

7 Months




Not too much new this past month...other than our little Anthony turning into a stinker! That's right, a stinker. AJ and I worry about us "creating a monster". It is so hard being new parents trying to figure out all of this stuff. We are still really struggling with him sleeping through the night. Anthony normally goes to bed around 7:30, and after an eight-hour stretch he's usally back up around 3-4 a.m. He rarely puts himself to sleep. After he eats his dinner in the high-chair, he gets a bath, then I nurse him in the rocking chair. He typically falls asleep eating, then I lay him down. BUT..there are those dreaded nights when he is WIDE awake and finishes eating. I cannot simply lay him down and let him cry himself to sleep. AJ and I are apart from him all day when we're a work. So we want to spend as much time with him as we can. So on those nights, Anthony gets to hang out with Mom & Dad and play with toys until he gets tired. I just can't help..I love to snuggle with him. One of these days we'll master our routine....until then...I cherish every waking moment (at all hours) with our little cuddle bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment