Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Buzy Beez!!

Mom and Me



Stacey, Allie, Jennifer, Me, Ashley, Kristin, & Rachel

Aunt Jen, Aunt Judy, GiGi, & Mom


Mom, Me, GiGi, & Sophia



Sophia, Janet, Stacey, Jessica, & Janay


Sophia with the bow bouquet!!



WOW!!! I can't believe it's been 2 months since I've posted anything!! Yikes..so sorry. We have been SUPER busy, and never seem to slow down. We're 2.5 weeks away from the big day...sigh. Surprisingly, I don't feel stressed yet. That's probably b/c of my wonderful wedding planner...she's taking care of so many details. Here are some pix from the bridal shower. My aunts were so kind to host this for me!!

Since we decided to build a home, we're have very small wedding, and our main reception will be at our home on October 10th. Still have lots to do to the house to get ready. We're starting to feel pretty settled and organized, but still need to decorate...hang curtains, pictures, etc. Oh...gotta go..starting to get overwhelmed...

No comments:

Post a Comment