Thursday, September 24, 2009

Honeymoon EDERS!

Let's be real here...I, like most brides, spent the last few weeks before the wedding watching what I ate. I mean, I wasn't obsessive about it...but I tried to be good. SO when the wedding was over and the honeymoon was here...I was so ready to eat some good food! And not care a bit about calories. Here's a peek at a few of the things we had last week. My favorite by far: the lobster! Just melted in your mouth.

Tuna Wrap (just "okay")

Spicy Asian Shrimp (a lot like Bonefish's Bang-Bang Shrimp)


Seared Grouper topped with Sun-dried Tomatoes, Feta, and Spinach. Oh...and Garlic Mashed Pototoes that were amazing!


AJ's Sailfish Sampler: Scallops, Shrimp, Dolphin, and Lobster


Rockefeller Clams, topped with Spinach and Parmesean


Guess Who??


Chicago Dogs...although we had these in Atlanta.


Calamari, and amazing spicy mustard sauce


Garlic Biscuits

Ahi Tuna Burger

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had A LOT of REALLY Yummy food!! Makes me hungry! The Spicy Asian Shrimp looks sooo good! And so do those Chicago Dogs! More pics! More pics! More pics! - Mandy

    ReplyDelete