Thursday, December 2, 2010

Grrrrr...

39 weeks and 6 days and still 1 cm. Absolutely no progress since last week. Really. The only thing that extra spicy dinner did last night was give me terrible heartburn and no sleep. I need to walk on the treadmill tonight, but I'm so tired. I'm tired of getting my hopes up. So here's how things stand...at next week's doctors appointment I'll be 41 weeks. She will do an ultrasound to check my level of amniotic fluid. Then she'll do a non-stress test to make sure baby boy is still doing okay. She would normally induce labor at 41 weeks, but since I would like to try to have a natural delivery, she is going to give me until Monday the 13th. The worst part? Two days in a row I've had strangers ask me if I'm having twins. Grrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment