Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4 Months

Four months old! We sure have been busy at the Eder household. We took Anthony to doctor for his 4 month check up, and he has doubled his birth weight and has grown 5 inches! He now weighs 16 lbs. and 8 oz. and is 26 inches long.

This month's big milestone: ROLLING OVER! Such a cute story, I've gotta share. On Friday, 4/8, I took him to daycare, and right when I walked in Miss Karen just had to tell me the news that Claire (who is one day younger than Anthony) had just rolled over the night beofore. I said, "Did you hear that, Buddy?! You can't be having Claire show you up!" He just looked at me and smiled as I laid him down on his tummy on the play mat. I stood up and was chatting with Miss Karen when I felt a thump. I looked down and Anthony had rolled over and landed on my feet! He laid there smiling up at me! He wanted to let us know that HE could roll over, too! Miss Karen and I stood there with our jaws on the floor! Before I left for work he rolled over two more times. I tried to get him to do it that night for Daddy to see, but no luck. He just wanted to let us know that he could do it, but only when he feels like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment